Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Changing Your Blogger Theme is Easier Than Changing Wordpress Themes

At first I didn't like my Blogger blog as much as I did my Wordpress blog. The only reason was because of the limited theme choices that are available within the Blogger site.
I discovered how easy it is to use templates that are available for free out on the internet for Blogger. I find that changing themes is much easier to do on Blogger than on Wordpress. There are a lot of free themes that are available for Blogger. I'm definitely into free. Although, if I really like something and use it a lot, I will send a payment to a software author. I think it's only fair to do this. A little moneta... From: Changing Your Blogger Theme is Easier Than Changing Wordpress Themes

No comments:

Post a Comment